Forty Eight Tidbits About Me
Here's the 48 questions and answers all about me. Enjoy.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope... I would love to yell you this awesome story of how I was named after my mom's best friend in elementary school or that it was a name my sister liked, but alas this is not the case. My name was chosen out of a baby name book. I do know that my original middle name was to be my mom's name, however that didn't "flow" with Susanne.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I'm not positive... Perhaps it was when I saw Les Miserables on Christmas Day.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's not great, but not bad at the same time. It's loopy girl handwriting... :)
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham... or better yet, Honey-Ham... mmm mmm yummy!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not unless you count the dog.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would like to believe that yes, I would be friends with myself... I'm a fun girl
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I'm more sassy than sarcastic
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I haven't been told that I don't have them, so let's go with yes, still got 'em
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Possible. If I went with someone and they jumped and I was along for the ride...
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
YES!!! But I would like to say that the majority of my shoes are either boots (zippers - have to unzip to take off), backless shoes (like clogs...), ballet flats or flip-flips. I like shoes!!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
GRRR!!! Strong Suzi!!!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate Peanut-Butter in a Waffle Cone
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their body language upon first meeting them... Sounds weird, I know
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Again, sounds strange, but I'm actually very shy around people I don't know. I say this is strange because I'm known to be a talker
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My sister & baby niece
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Good questions... maybe speaking my mind more often. Or dealing with "stupid"...
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Mainly white with a little bit of pink walking tennis shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Dry cinnamon Chex. Gluten-free & tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The Ultimate Guide to the Presidents - talking about Calvin Coolidge at the moment
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The smells of fall... Pumpkin, cinnamon, leaves, fires...
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
They are important, but I think it's more important to listen & understand where a person is coming from when they have an opposing opinion.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey or baseball
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown with red & copper tones
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
What kind of food... Dessert - usually anything chocolate. Main course - Ham. Snacks - sour-cream & onion chips. Side - cheesy mashed potatoes
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Depends on the movie, the mood, and the season
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Les Miserables; love singing Hugh Jackman
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Purple long sleeved tee & grey zip-up sweatshirt
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice-cream in a Waffle Cone!!!
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Depends on what's on or what I feel like watching
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Along Came A Spider by James Patterson
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse-pad anymore
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Sorry to say, but I don't really have a favorite genre of music; but I love Bon Jovi!!
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
France or Hawaii... I think Hawaii is a bit further
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not really, although I do have a good memory. Not in an I remember everything that ever happened memory, but a really good everyday memory
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a hospital, in Royal Oak Michigan - so says my momma!!
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Just south of Indianapolis.
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Wasn't bad... Don't mind talking about myself. I hope you've enjoyed my answers!
Thanks to Cherise for starting this over at DSMA.